Friday, June 29, 2012

Free Writing Stationary

Happy Father's Day! I hope you have some fun plans. Since I'm spending most of the day with my family today, I'm trying to squeeze in this post while my daughter naps (or pretends to anyway). Somehow, I am not convinced an actual nap is going to happen. 

So, this is going to be a super quick post. I made some writing stationary. You can pick the the one that works for your project or class. It's got large lined paper for primary writers and  smaller lines for older students. Also, I included a version of each one with the blue, red, and green lines for anyone students needing visual cues and a black and white version for easy printing/copying. It's all in one file. Click either picture to get the stationary.


Each paper has two versions. 
(black lines and colored lines)


Thanks for coming by my blog.  


11 comments:

  1. Love the paper! Lots of variety! Thanks so much!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Thank you so much!

    This is my first time to hop over to your blog and I LOVE it! I am happy to be your newest follower! =)

    I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance.

    I hope the rest of your day is wonderful.

    Blessings,

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I stopped by your blog. It's awesome.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the freebie! Will use it for summer school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin for the kind words. I'm glad you can use the paper.

      Delete
  4. Hi! I just happened across your blog and am your newest follower. Thanks for the great freebie, I'm always looking for a variety of writing paper, and this looks great! =)
    http://cantmakethisstuffup-hmichaud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following and I'm glad you like the paper.

      Delete
  5. Super resource! Thank you! Your newest follower, Stephanie http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so welcome, but I am having a problem printing this - the middle lines will not print. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristin! I am sorry the PDF wouldn't print correctly for you. I have saved it in a different PDF program and uploaded it again. Hopefully it will work for you know. If not let me know and I can try emailing it to you.

    ReplyDelete