Monday, June 18, 2012

Loads of Free Name Plates and Pirate Binder Covers

We've been out of school for a few weeks already. I'm already thinking about how to set up my room next year. It seems like a lot of teachers are. Isn't it funny how teachers always seem to be thinking about improving things for their classrooms and students. Anyhow, I've continued to work on freebies for you. Ya'll have shared a ton of themes and I've worked on most of them, but I can't do it all at once. If I haven't gotten to your theme stay tuned. I'm still working on more.


Here's what I have to share today. I've created some pirate themed binder covers. Plus, I've made nameplates for all the themes I've done so far! They could also be used as labels. Just click on the picture of the ones you want.



         

      

   

     


11 comments:

  1. April, I would like the ladybug nameplates but do not see them available on your page. How can I get them? Thanks!
    Rochell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Rochell,
      Opps! I forgot to insert them. I've updated the post and you can get them now. Just click on the picture.

      Delete
  2. Love these...lmk if you make any clown or circus nameplates....love the polka dots!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have some circus clip art. I'll check and try to make some in the next few days.

      Delete
    2. AWESOME!! :) Thank you....you are so creative!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing. I am already working on my Pirate theme for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first grade class are called the Kingdom KIds, based on fairytales and princesses. Is there anywhere to make a cover with a king and queen children? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Thanks for sharing this. I think name plates are so fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete