Friday, June 22, 2012

More Free Binder Covers

Just like usual, today was crazy busy, but it was perfect. My little girl and I had a mommy-daughter day today. Fun! We went to the $2 kids' movie at the theater. 

Ya'll, I've never seen so much popcorn on the floor in all my life! The ticket price included a bag of popcorn and a small soda. Plus, the theater was completely full. That is a lot of kids with popcorn and sticky drinks. I'm so glad that I am not the one cleaning up. Yikes!
After the movie we went out for Japanese. Yum! Little bit' loved the onion volcano and watching the chef. When we got home, it was on to science experiments, because my daughter wants to be a "vet or a science person." Too cute! You know I've got to encourage that.
Despite having a jam packed day, I did manage to squeeze in some chores and get some freebies made. They are posted below. Just click the one you want. Now, I am about to pass out in my bed. Night ya'll.



I'm exhausted, but I'll be back tomorrow with some more freebies. So please keep the conversation going and let me know what ya'll are doing in your classrooms and what things you're looking for.

8 comments:

  1. I really love these binder covers!! I have a pirate theme in my classroom. Would you be able to make something with that theme? I would love it!! If not, no worries! :) Thanks a bunch!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Lisa! I've got them made for you and I'll post them in my next post.

      Delete
  2. Oh I would love a woodland animals theme... if you ever get bored! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep that in mind and see if I can get to it in the next couple days.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the owl covers they are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please make an owl binder cover that says: Math Games, please? Thanks so much

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute!!! We just found you and are your newest followers!! If you have a chance check us out at wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com
    Katie & Lisen

    ReplyDelete