Friday, July 13, 2012

Apple Theme

The summer is flying by at a rapid speed. Yikes! Even though I will miss the time off, I'm excited to be going back to a job I love. So, I've been thinking about setting up and organizing my classroom. Since I can't get in the building yet, I've been working on things I can do at home.

I've been busy creating a Back to School Apple Themed Classroom Pack for my TPT store.  (I've included a big freebie from this pack at the bottom of this post.)


This is a monster pack of over 140 pages and many of them can be edited with your information. You can check it out if you'd like. I haven't decided what my classroom theme will be. So I will be creating this pack in other themes too.If you have one in mind let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I promised ya'll a freebie from the pack. I wanted to make the freebie something that I hope will be really useful for you. So, I'm sharing the Editable Substitute Binder from the pack. It's almost 20 pages and will really help you get your classroom substitute ready. You can read a guest post I wrote over at Journey of a Substitute Teacher about how mine keeps me prepared for any last minute emergencies or other absences. Just click the picture to get your free copy from my TPT store.
As always, thanks for taking the time out of your day to come visit Grade School Giggles. Comments make my day & I would love to hear from you. 



Freebie Fridays

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are welcome. Thanks for stopping by today.

      Delete
  2. This is so fantastic! I am on an editable kick, too!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will come in handy thanks you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the packet! It will be great to have all this info ready!
    Patti
    pattib203@yahoo.com
    Primary Pizzazz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! I am your newest follower and I cannot wait to check out the rest of your blog!
    Michelle :)
    Kindergarten Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle,

      Thanks for stopping by and for following me. I'm glad you're here.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing and bring my attention to your wonderful blog.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine,

      Thank you for the kind words. I'm so glad you found my blog.

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness! I love this! Thank you! :)
    Carmen
    cozykindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen,
      Thank you for stopping by and you're welcome.

      Delete
  8. This is awesome, thanks!


    Dee:)
    www.OvertheMoonBow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Hi Heidi,
      You're welcome. Thank you for the sweet note.

      Delete
  10. I loved your apple themed sub folder! I nominated you for an award stop by my blog Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales of the Reading Rascals.

    RIe
    Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales of the Reading Rascals

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing. I am doing a Black, Red, and White theme this year with Polka Dots and Mickey Mouse heads. I would love to find items with this theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do a theme pack with Disney characters, but due to copyright issues I can't use any copyrighted characters. Sorry. :(

      Delete
  12. I downloaded your wonderful work and am going to use it this year! Thank you so much for sharing. Terena at The Kinder Cupboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terena,
      I am so glad you can use it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete