Monday, July 16, 2012

Beach and Owl Theme Classroom Packs And A Freebie

Today is the day that my school's building is accessible and teachers can get back into their rooms. I almost went in today, but I am trying to get some stuff done around the house and I still need to do some shopping before I go set up my classroom. I think I'll do the shopping tomorrow and work in the classroom later this week. I promise I'll post some pictures when I get my room set up.

Anyhow, I've been busy creating my classroom packs in two more themes. So far, I've finished 3 themes. Click on the picture if you learn more about them. 

 

I've also been sharing the editable substitute binder for each theme as a freebie. The substitute binders are almost 20 pages long and can be edited. You can read a guest post I wrote over at Journey of a Substitute Teacher about how mine keeps me prepared for any last minute emergencies or other absences. You can snag one by clicking on the substitute binder cover.  



As always, thanks for taking the time out of your day to come visit Grade School Giggles. Comments make my day & I would love to hear from you. 


19 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love this sub binder! I am trying to get it to open but it is not compatible with my computer. Tring to download a converter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry you can't open it. It requires PowerPoint to be editable, but if you need it as a PDF I can email it to you. Just give me your email address.

      Delete
  2. This is great! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie!! I love your themed packs!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I am having a ton of fun creating them. Right now I am working on a wild west theme and a clown/circus theme.

      Delete
  4. Thanks again! I love the sub binders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny!
      You're welcome. I am so glad your like them.

      Delete
  5. Very nice! Thank you!

    Tawnya
    kinderlandfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always the things that you create are Adorable!! Are you up to a Monkey theme??? Thanks for all that you do :-)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,
      I am working on several themes for my theme packs. I will add Monkeys to my list. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Circus or Clown theme? Love your freebies...can't wait to use them this coming school year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melayne,
      I am working on a clown/circus theme pack right now. Thanks for the idea.

      Delete
  8. I love these binder covers. Your blog rocks! I'm giving you the One Lovely Blog Award.Visit my blog over at freefallinintofirst.blogspot.come to grab your award (if you haven't received this one already). Thanks for all of the inspiration and freebies! -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley,

      Thank you for the award and for stopping by. You are more than welcome for the freebies and ideas.

      Delete
  9. Your stuff is amazing! I would love to see a ocean, jungle, and rock n roll themed one. Thank you for all you do.

    Kristen = )
    www.teacherplayground.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristen,

      Thank you. I actually have ocean and rock n roll packs on my TPT store. I haven't made a jungle one yet, but I might.

      Delete