Friday, July 6, 2012

Free Reward Charts

Students thrive on encouragement. Young children naturally want to meet the goals we set for them They love being able to see their progress toward a goal. 
Reward charts are great because they let students see their own progress toward a goal, but they get expensive when your students go through them quickly. So, I've made some free reward charts. I hope that one of them will work for you. Just click below on the picture of the ones you want  to download.





Thank you for taking the time to come by and read my blog. Please take a few seconds and follow Grade School Giggles.



14 comments:

  1. So cute! I don't know which ones I want to print first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. I am glad you can use them.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow!! More goodies. My classroom is a woodlands theme so I can use the sweet little owls! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm thrilled with how the owls came out. They were one of my first clip art attempts. I'll be using them again for sure.

      Delete
  3. These are great!! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa. I just checked out your blog. I love your layout and the ideas you had from Pinterest. So, now I am following your blog.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the bee charts!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog and am your newest follower! I am a new blogger and would love for you to check out my blog!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you discovered my blog. I discovered yours today too. You have a new follower. I love the monster theme you have going on & the offices are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Great blog! I would like to share www.rewardkat.com. A website that teaches parents how to use a reward system correctly with their children(4-12), and material to use with them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete