Monday, July 30, 2012

Freebies for Nouns

Today's been a productive but full day. Those are my favorite type. So, I thought I would share some noun freebies from my old blog Fun 2Bin First.

First up are some noun posters I made. These were used as anchor charts for my students to refer to throughout our lessons on nouns. You can grab them by clicking on the pictures.


          


           

I also made some sort activities. You can just do the common nouns or the proper nouns. You can also set them both out together and use all the cards to practice distinguishing between common and proper nouns while reviewing that nouns are people, places, animals, and things. You can grab it as a freebie. Just click here or on the pictures.

  
 

Thanks for coming by my blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment and follow me here at Grade School Giggles.

5 comments:

  1. Will be printing noun posters soon...I really like them...great review for my 4th graders...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing. My second graders are working on proper/common nouns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome and Fun, that's what I like!

    ReplyDelete