Monday, July 23, 2012

Last Days of Summer (Linky and a Freebie)

I officially go back to work on Wednesday. Yep, the teachers go back in July. They kids come back on August 1st. I've got a ton to do before then, especially since my own little pumpkin will be starting kindergarten this year. I'm also joining up with the To Do Linky Party going on over at Fabulous Fourth Grade Froggies, because I've got to get myself in gear for pre-planning.
Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies
This year we have a whole week of pre-planning. I'm loving that! Hopefully, I can get everything I want to do done. Here is my list. (Psst...I'm sharing a freebie with y'all at the bottom of this post. So don't forget to check it out.)
I promised y'all a freebie. Here it is. There are two blank to do lists for you here. Just print them out and write your own list. Good luck getting it all done. The start of the school year is always overwhelming for teachers, but somehow we always seem to get it done before our students walk in that first day.
As always, thanks for stopping by and reading this post. I heart comments and followers make my day. Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "TO DO" Lists!! Love them and just downloaded!!!

    Ann Marie Smith @ Innovative Connections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thr sweet comment. I am so glad you can use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love TO DO lists!! Thanks for sharing! I started school yesterday. We are doing summer school until Aug 23 then officially start back to work on August 28th. I am your newest follower!

    Cindy
    All Things Teachery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CIndy,
      Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm glad you can use the lists.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing. I thought we started early. Yikes. I hope you have a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that you have to go back to work so early. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Hop over to my blog and check it out.

    Sharon
    Dogdaysofkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon,

      We go back super early, but I love our schedule. We have a lot of breaks which is great.

      Delete
  6. Adorable 'To-Do' lists! Thanks for sharing - and good luck with your back to school projects!

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate,
      Thanks. I will need the luck. There is always so much to do this time of year.

      Delete