Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Product Swap


MrsStanfordsClass

Today is the big Product Swap day. I swapped my Sweet Tweet Math Centers. You can read about it over at Journey of a Substitute Teacher. You can read about her Zebra Math Word Pack right here.
MsT3

At the moment I am only teaching math in my classroom. (I am co-teaching reading/language arts, but not in my room). So, I've been into all things math related. That's why I was excited by the Zebra Math Word Pack from Tanja over at Journey of a Substitute Teacher. It is super cute and requires very little cutting, which is a huge plus when you are trying to set up your classroom. 


The set includes posters for the numbers 0 through 10 with the numbers and words.


 It also includes shape posters for square, circle, octagon, hexagon, rectangle, triangle, oval, and pentagon.  


Several math words are also included. Specifically, it includes smaller cards (1/2 sheets) for less than, greater than, divide, multiply, subtraction, minus, sum, equal, plus, and addition. 


I am hot gluing the shapes and number cards around my math bulletin board. My youngest learners can use them as a reference. I think this product is suited for the pre-k to first grade classrooms.

As always, thanks for stopping by my blog. 


4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with the zebra theme! Love it! :)

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print and what a great idea!!!


    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    ❤ I hope you enjoyed the swap & will join for the next one!! Check out my post for the link to the form :)

    ReplyDelete