Monday, July 9, 2012

Watermelon Bump

Super sweet, juicy, ripe watermelon is one of my favorite things about summer. I've been eating a ton of it. Anyway, it reminded me that I had made a watermelon themed math game to share with you. 
It's Bump. Bump is played by rolling two dice and adding them together. The player covers the sum on the board & can bump the other player off if it is already covered. Directions are included in the game. My kids love it because it's fun and I love it because they are building fluency. Win-win! Just click on the picture to grab you own copy.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by Grade School Giggles and read this post. I'd love to hear from you if you have any questions or comments. See you soon!


12 comments:

  1. I love it! Thank you so much....I think I need some watermelon now! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! Thank you for the sweet words. I am loving watermelon season. Yum!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the cute bump game. My students love bump games!!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! My students love bump games too & I love the easy setup.

      Delete
  3. Yay! So excited to have found this (and you) today. We always start of our year with a watermelon theme and this game will fit perfectly. Thank you for sharing your hard work!!!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelley, I am glad you found my blog today and I am super glad you can use the game.Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I know you may have already received these awards, but I wanted to let you know that I gave you the One Lovely Blog award AND the Versatile Blogger award!

    You can go claim them at Miss A's Kindergarten!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie! Looks great! Also, I'm a new follower :-)

    MrsMc
    Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute game, my daughter and I had fun playing this morning! We had to set a time limit because neither of us could get the 12 or the 2. ;)

    ReplyDelete