Friday, August 31, 2012

Chart Paper Storage

I love using chart paper, but I don't have a chart stand. They just take up too much space. So, I needed a way to store my chart paper when I'm not using it. This is what I came up with. I covered two clothespins with scrapbook paper and hot glued them to an out of the way spot on the wall. 


When I want to write on the paper I can take it over to my whiteboard and clip it up there. I also attached clips to my "fake" bulletin board so I can easily display and change out my anchor charts.


As always, thank you for visiting my blog. I love followers and comments make my day.



14 comments:

  1. I had no idea you could hot glue scrapbook paper to clothespins! I always paint mine, but scrapbook paper would be so cute!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea... any thoughts though if you aren't allowed to glue anything to the walls?

    Stephanie
    MaMa Goose’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd use those Command Hooks, not as cute but it would still work.

      Delete
    2. Command hooks work great as well. I have to use those since we are not supposed to hot glue either. Now, I have done a few drops here and there......shhhh..... :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute idea!! thanks for sharing!! Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea--especially because I have no bulletin boards or wall space to keep stuff like this. Now I finally have a purpose for the super-low wall space I do have. I love your blog and your ideas and I am a new follower :o) Thanks!!

    http://thirdgradesplashroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had one of those "now why didn't I think of that?" thoughts. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had one of those "now why didn't I think of that?" thoughts. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too, am a fan if chart tablets of any size. Thank you for a great inexpensive DIY idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too, am a fan if chart tablets of any size. Thank you for a great inexpensive DIY idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too, am a fan if chart tablets of any size. Thank you for a great inexpensive DIY idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever! I love that the chart paper is out of the way but still easy to get to. The paper covered clothespins are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great idea!! thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete