Monday, August 20, 2012

Free Parent Contact Log

We all have to keep documentation. Lots of it. Yuck! I dislike paperwork. It is probably the one part of my job that I like the least. So, I try to keep the paperwork as simple as possible so that I can spend my time focusing on the kids. After all that's why I teach.


These parent contact logs simplify one aspect of my paperwork and I hope they can make your year just a little simpler too. Just click on the picture to download them and copy them front to back. 

As always, thanks for stopping by. I love followers and comments make my day.






4 comments:

  1. These are perfect for the middle school people too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for something like this for so long! Simple but effective! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Communication is a big part of our review, so this will be the perfect way to keep track of my communication with parents.

    Thank you so much!

    -Juliet

    Ms. Fleming's Second Grade

    ReplyDelete