Monday, August 6, 2012

Need Cubbies?

I don't have cubbies in my room. Boo! However, I inherited 20 blue crates. They fit on my bookshelf really nicely and they are big enough to hold all of the supplies my students have. I love how they keep the shelves looking neat. I just printed and laminated a sign for each of my students and then glued them to the crates. They are working great!


I also made a magnetic bulletin board that I had seen floating around on Pinterest. (That site is totally addictive.) I asked the custodians to put two of my filing cabinets together with the back sides touching. Then I hot glued a piece of fabric over them and added trim. I can't wait to open it up as a magnetic center for my students. They are going to love it!

As always, thank you for taking the time to read my post. 
I love followers and comments make my day.





1 comment:

  1. I love that idea of creating a magnetic bulletin board!! I have to figure out a way of configuring some of my file cabinets to create that. Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete