Friday, August 3, 2012

Ready, Set, Go...Setting Up My Room

Twice now, I've planned to write this post and forgotten to take the after pictures. Today, I finally got the pictures and can finally share my classroom with you!

So, here is what my classroom looked like when I walked it. I can't complain. The furniture was clean and everything was in my room. 


Here is a little peek. My colors are blue, aqua, lime green, and brown. It is still a little sparse, but I do love how uncluttered it is. I'll be sharing more about the individual areas soon.


As always, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my blog. If you like what you see, I would love it if you would follow my blog. Comments make my day. So, please let me know what you think.


3 comments:

  1. You should totally link up to my Before and After linky/giveaway.
    http://www.missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com/2012/07/classroom-day-2-linky-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete