Friday, August 17, 2012

Tree of Knowledge

My room has an owl theme. One of my co-workers has a cute tree in her room and I decided to make my own version. Right now it is pretty bare. I plan to keep adding leaves to it.


If you want to make a tree like this, it really isn't too hard. Having a second person is helpful though. I brought the roll of brown bulletin board paper down to my room from our teacher workroom. Then, I rolled a piece long enough to go all the way up my wall. I crumpled it up and cut part way down from the top to make branches. I folded the edges under and hot glued it to the wall. I cut some shorter strips, crumpled them up, and glued them the same way to create branches. Finally, I added a few leaves to start the year.

As always, thanks for taking the time to read my blog. If you like my blog, I would love to have you follow it and comments make my day!


2 comments:

  1. Hi!I did the same last school year and the kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I'm just wondering where I could make a tree in my house. ( We homeschool )

    ReplyDelete