Monday, November 26, 2012

Santa and the North Pole Breakfast


Last year we started a new tradition in our home. We already had that oh so famous elf f, but I decided to turn his return into a special North Pole Breakfast. My daughter is already talking about it this year and keeps asking when the elf is cooking breakfast again. 

We had doughnuts topped with powdered sugar, cinnamon rolls, hot chocolate, and strawberry Santa hats. Everyone also got a pair of holiday socks and a few little goodies. I had everything set up and realized that I had lost the elf. By the time I realized that the elf was MIA most stores were closed, but our midnight quest to find a new elf was successful. The next morning at breakfast my daughter squealed and went to go get the stockings to hang up. Inside one of them was the missing elf. Thankfully, some quick thinking and fast talking convinced her that the two elves were playing hide and seek when we woke up.      

    Here's another little freebie for you. It's a template for writing a letter to Santa. Just click the picture and enjoy!


I also want to remind everyone that I'm having a big sale over at Teachers Pay Teachers. Please stop by and check out some of my other resources for your classroom.


As always, I appreciate your visit. Thanks for reading my blog post.



1 comment:

  1. Hi April!
    I like your idea of the North Pole Breakfast! So cute! I am happy to be your newest follower!
    Happy Holidays!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete