Sunday, June 30, 2013

July Currently


It's almost July! We go back for pre-planning at the end of July. The summer sure is flying! Anyway, Farley over at Oh' Boy in 4th Grade is kicking off the July linky party with an early start and I'm linking up.


I'm enjoying having a quiet house for a little bit and I'm loving having free time to just have fun with my kids, reading, and relaxing. Summer rocks! 

Since we go back for pre-planning the last week of July I am starting to think about the school year. (Yes, it's super early...I know!)  I'm a resource teacher and will be teaching multiple grades. That means I've got a lot of planning to do. Thank goodness for all the fun learning ideas on Pinterest and blogs.

Summer is more than half way done and I want to make sure I am having fun with my girls. Leave a comment and tell me some of your favorite ways to have fun with your kids.

As always, thanks for stopping by Grade School Giggles. 



4 comments:

  1. Hi April! I just answered your question about onesies on my page. It was a very valid question haha! Some people think us onesie wearers are nuts!

    You're good thinking about your planning already when the meeting isn't until the end of next month!

    I hope the sound of silence lasts a little while for you

    x Serena x
    Link

    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April,
    I love the name of your blog! I found you through Currently and am now following you on bloglovin...and I had to follow you on GFC too even if it's going away because I was number 350 and that just sounds even better than 349. :) So, I don't have any kids, but I love spending time with my niece and that more or less entails running around the house or playing outside which we both have tons of fun doing together!
    Aylin
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iced chai tea lattes from Starbucks are my weakness. Yum!

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to go back on July 25th so I am feelin' your pain. Our students return August 1st. Quiet momma time is the best... my boys are 5 and 7... so quiet time isn't synonymous with boys! :) Enjoy these last few weeks of your break!
    Stacy
    Funky Fresh Firsties

    ReplyDelete