Monday, June 3, 2013

June Currently

I have been MIA from the blogging world for way to long due to a serious lack of energy during this pregnancy and adjusting to being a mommy of two princesses. With summer officially here I am ready to get back to blogging with the monthly "Currently" linky party from Oh' Boy 4th Grade.



Listening: My littlest is just over a month old now. I've been spending a lot of time listening to the sweet newborn sounds she makes. She doesn't cry very much but she makes a lot of cute little sounds. I love just sitting there listening to those noises.

Loving: I took about 5 weeks of maternity leave and I am loving that since school is out for the summer I have another 8 weeks to spend with my two little princesses. See them both. My biggest is so excited about being a big sister.

Thinking: As much as I am loving being at home with my girls, I am already starting to think about next year. I miss being in the classroom and seeing my students. Plus, the more I prepare now the easier it will be to balance my time as a teacher and a mommy once school starts back.

Wanting: Like most new mothers I really want more sleep and a clean house. I am still working on getting into a routine and getting everything done. 

Needing: We need clean laundry around here. More specifically, we need the laundry to get ironed and put away. 

3 Vacay Essentials: Seeing as I have a newborn, we won't be going on any big trips this summer. Swimming at the pool is about as big as vacation is going to get around here for a while, but really a good book and a cool pool on a hot day is a wonderful thing. 


5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with your little princesses. You can have a clean house when they are older :) They are precious!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about needing to catch up on laundry....I've been doing laundry all day, it seems! Enjoy your summer with your girls!! Seems like yesterday my 3 year old was a newborn! I miss it at times, but I remember how hard those days were, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...what a sweet picture! Summer is coming at the perfect time so you can spend some quality time with your beautiful daughters! Enjoy!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm switching from 6th to 5th grade next year and found your blog from Farley's linky party! Check out my blog and subscribe by email: http://elementaryendeavors.weebly.com/

    I look forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I just wanted to let you know I am featuring you on my blog tonight because I have used your substitute binder printables :) Thank you SO much!!

    Laura Love to Teach

    ReplyDelete