Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Made It Monday...On a Tuesday

I've been seeing all these fabulous classroom ideas on at the Made It Monday linky party (not to mention Pinterest). Feeling inspired, I decided to take on a few simple projects with my Silhoutte Cameo. Awhile ago I bought some vinyl but I've been to chicken to try it out. So, I thought this would be a great first project.

Since I needed something simple I decided to make a hand sanitizer bathroom pass. Even though I picked a super simple project I wasn't able to finish it on Monday. Just in case your wondering why I couldn't manage to finish such a simple project I will set the scene for you.

(She is sleeping this morning. Not so much last night!)

My oldest daughter, Sweet Pea, was having a sleep-over. So picture two very excited girls who I finally managed to wrangle into bed and get to sleep around 10 o'clock. Add to that mix a newborn baby, Little Bit, who has not learned to sleep through the night. Little Bit woke up just as soon as I started the project and would not go back to sleep until 1 o'clock. By then I gave up. I was too tired to finish the project.


Anyway, the project was super simple and I finished it this morning. I love how the hall pass came out. Since I teach a small group resource room I don't need a boy and girl pass. One will do just fine. The students will put it on their desk when they leave. When they return I can remind them to get some sanitizer. Yeah! Less germs!








2 comments:

  1. It turned out great! I'm also your newest follower. I would love to have you come by for a visit. You could also join in my link.

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete