Friday, July 5, 2013

Freebie Friday

Yesterday was July 4th and the weather here didn't cooperate. So, there weren't any fireworks. I hope it was better where you are.

Even though the fireworks were rained out, we've been busy visiting family. So, today's post is going to be short and sweet. It's Friday and that means it's time for a freebie. Today I'm sharing three color and write sheets. I hope your kids will have some fun using them. Just click on the picture to download them.


I'm linking this post up on Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday. To look at the other freebies being shared just click the picture and hop on over.



As always, thanks for stopping by Grade School Giggles. Please take a second to leave a comment and follow my blog if you aren't already.


No comments:

Post a Comment