Friday, July 19, 2013

Getting Ready For The School Year

The school year is right around the corner and I've been thinking about my classroom. I'm going to keep my classroom theme the same this year. It will have an owl theme.


I've also made other classroom themed packs. Each is over 140 pages. Many pages  are editable. The packs include just about everything but the kitchen sink from alphabet letters and word wall cards to stationary and grade book pages.  Please check them out at my TPT store by clicking on the pictures.


 


I've also finished my Graphing Through The Month unit for August. Daily graphing is a great way to make sure my kiddos are confident with creating and reading graphs. Having the materials for the entire month planned and prepped makes it so easy to implement. Yeah!


This week I also wrote a guest post over at Learning Ahoy on ways to use play-dough in the classroom. I'm talking about using it to enhance learning the curriculum and not just for play. Although, it's great for that too
.

I would love to hear from you. What are you planning to try out this year? What's your classroom theme going to be? What kinds of resources are you looking for the back to school season? Please leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment