Monday, July 15, 2013

If Your Administrator Wants To Know Where You Are Then This Freebie Is For You

Have you ever had someone looking for your class when you weren't in your room? It takes too much time to write a note each time we leave the room. So I made a sign to display by my door. I can just move the clothespin around to show where we are. Easy! You can find easy directions for covering clothespins here.
Since I am teaching resource this year my class isn't going to be going to specials. So, this version will go to one of my friends and I will update the locations with where I will be once I have my finalized schedule. I love how this turned out and I hope you do too.

If you like polka-dots Audrey from The Sweet Life of Third Grade has a similar sign that inspired my version. Hers also has a spot for the computer lab and other. Check it out here.

I also am sharing these free monkey themed binder covers that a reader requested. You can snag either freebie by clicking the picture of the one you want.
 How do you let people know where your class is when you leave the room? Do you have a system that works? Leave a comment and let us know.

As always, thanks for stopping by Grade School Giggles. Please take a second to follow me if you aren't already and come back soon.
P.S. If you would like to find more ideas for classroom projects or freebies check out these two linky parties.

5 comments:

  1. Hi April! I stumbled upon your blog and it's adorable! I'm your newest follower and thank you for sharing the cute freebies!

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this freebie. Can't wait to use this in my classroom. I'm glad I found your blog through Maniac Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried clicking on the "here" link and it takes me to another place in your blog. Has anyone else reported this or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the door sign!!! I tried to download & it asks for a password to unlock. Could you possibly email it to me as an attachment? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete