Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm Going, Going, Gone...On A Blog Hunt!

Google Reader is going, going, gone. Now what?

BlogLovin' is the new place to be. They've made it super simple to set up a free account. You can transfer all of your old favorites over with just a click. Plus, adding new blogs is easy too. Please follow my blog. Click the button below and you will see how easy it can be.

Laura Candler from Corkboard Connections is hosting a blog hop to help readers find excellent new blogs. So, please grab a drink, have a seat, and find some new blogs to love.


Thanks for stopping by and following Grade School Giggles. I can't wait to see you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi~I just found you via the linky. I'm your newest follower. :) Cute blog.
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Laura’s linky, I’m your newest follower!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete