Monday, July 29, 2013

Summertime Bump

Summer is almost over and school is just around the corner. I will spending my days outside at the pool, the warm weather, and the extra time with my sweet girl. On the other hand I can’t wait to meet my students and get back into my classroom.
 
 As I've been getting things ready for the classroom and savoring the last days of my summer break I created a simple Bump game board. I love Bump because it is so easy for the kids to play. Once the kids have played it a time or two they become completely independent and they love it because they get to play with a partner.
 You can click on the picture to get your copy of this free math game. Directions are included. Just print, laminate, and you’re ready to play.

As always, thank you for stopping by today. Please take a few seconds to follow me here at Grade School Giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment