Thursday, July 4, 2013

Themes, Organization, & Freebies

It's just a few short weeks till I will be setting up my classroom and starting the school year. So, I've been looking through my theme packs and trying to decide if I want to change my theme or stay the same.

Each of the packs are over 140 pages. Many of the pages are editable. There are a ton of resources to help decorate and organize your classroom around the theme of your choice.


~Pennant Letters
~Student Name Plates
~Labels
~Word Wall Card Templates & Alphabet Headers
~Stationery (vertical & horizontal)
~Newsletter Template
~Hall Passes
~Binder Covers
~Lesson Plan Template
~Grade Book Template
~Attendance Form
~Welcome Sign
~Display Cards for Names
~Sticker Charts
~Calendar Cards (Months & Numbers)
~Substitute Binder

These are the themes I already have. Leave me a comment if you have a suggestion for a new theme.
      
      

I've also been sharing the editable substitute binder for some themes as a freebie. The substitute binders are almost 20 pages long and can be edited. You can read a guest post I wrote over at Journey of a Substitute Teacher about how mine keeps me prepared for any last minute emergencies or other absences. You can snag one by clicking on the substitute binder cover.  



As always, thanks for taking the time out of your day to come visit Grade School Giggles. Comments make my day & I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and let me know what resources you're looking for this school year.


No comments:

Post a Comment