Friday, November 15, 2013

Thanksgiving Bump

Whoohoo! (How do you spell that anyway?) It’s almost Thanksgiving. We get a whole week off around here. I love that about my district. It gives everyone enough time to travel to see family. We are lucky though that both my husband and I have our families here. Literally both of our parents are within 10 minutes from our house.
The best thing is that there are never any arguments about whose parents to visit. Since I am an only child and his family is bigger than mine, so my mom just joins us over at his folks’ house. I also love it because I don’t have to cook or do a ton of dishes. That’s just not really my thing. We do always bring something though & I try to help with the cleanup because it just wouldn't be right not to at least help.
 Since Turkey Day is on everyone’s mind around here I made a little Bump game for my students to play. Click on the picture if you would like a copy. Directions are included. 

No comments:

Post a Comment